Creative Friday and This Moment

Welcome everyone, to Creative Friday 🙂 Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry…etc…

I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)
xo

This Moment:

Eating frosting…

{this moment} – A Friday ritual. A {single} photo – no words- capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.-soulemama

8 Responses to Creative Friday and This Moment

1. softearthart September 10, 2010 at 9:13 am #

Hi to all, thought your viewers might like to have a little look at my Koru Forest Princesses. Just realized that I have spelt Strength wrong, but it still links. cheers Marie

2. Baa-Me Kniits September 10, 2010 at 9:42 am #

Look at that glazed over look focused on the sugar 🙂 Lovely!

3. Moogie September 10, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

Chocolate icing next to a beige couch, you are a braver woman than I am ;o)

4. CAM September 10, 2010 at 2:06 pm #

Have put up my link – this week I’m writing my creativity post, hope that is allowed!
    This moment picture reminds me of when my mum used to make cake mix and we’d never even bake a cake, just eat the mix out of the bowl!

5. FuNkY MoMmY September 10, 2010 at 4:21 pm #

Yummy!!!! Here is our moment:

I will try to join you next week for Creative Friday!

6. Becky September 10, 2010 at 5:22 pm #

I love the two completely different expressions/experiences they are having!
    Here’s our moment:

7. The Clip Cafe September 11, 2010 at 10:38 am #

Don’t all kids love that? I remember doing it! 🙂

8. K September 12, 2010 at 3:46 am #

Yes. I remember it well.

I am trying to think of something creative I could add. But I feel so dull and plodding next to these many women who love you.