Our Sweet Kitties

Charlie Po

Delilah1

lala yawning

Charlie

Sleeping

Just a few photos of our sweet cats, how different our life would be without them. They are such characters and are too adorable for words. Charlie’s the ginger and Delilah’s the tortoise-shell. They rule our house… I’m sure all cat owners will understand… 🙂

Do you have cats? What are they like?

12 Responses to Our Sweet Kitties

1. Janet R November 5, 2014 at 11:45 am #

Dickens was my best friend for 18.5 years! She was a sweet grey tabby!

• Linda November 6, 2014 at 8:49 am #

Janet, how wonderful that you had this special time with Dickens.
      xx

2. Hope November 5, 2014 at 9:38 pm #

I have a big old chocolate brown kitty. His name is Choco Taco (an ice cream treat here in the USA). We call him Kitty Boy. He thinks he is a dog, I believe, having grown up with two dogs and no other cats. He is my love and I wouldn’t know what to do without him.

• Linda November 6, 2014 at 8:51 am #

Hello Hope,
      Choco Taco sounds like such a sweet character, animals are truly special and I love how they creep into our hearts and stay there forever.

3. Weltha Barrett November 5, 2014 at 10:03 pm #

Your babies are beautiful! Our kitty is an Ossicat named Tiny. He was 34 lbs in his hey day. He is old now and failing but has managed well with the all natural/organic diet we’ve provided him. Every minute he is here is a Blessed one. I definitely know how precious they are to you. Thanks so much for sharing your Blessings with us all. Happy Holidays!

Weltha

• Linda November 6, 2014 at 8:53 am #

Hi Weltha,
      I Googled Ossicat photos, aren’t they the most gorgeous cats!!!
      Precious, precious.
      Thanks for writing:)

4. Ariella November 5, 2014 at 10:09 pm #

Yes, i know what you are talking about. We have 14 cats that come to eat every evenning and i can’t sit outside without some of them on the table.

5. Lisa November 6, 2014 at 3:41 am #

Thank you for sharing the photos. We had two fantastic cats. Stardust was a purebred Tortie-Point Himalayan. She had won several awards before my husband bought her. She lived to be 17 1/2 years old. She loved to ride in the car. She also loved to go for walks on a leash. She was a 6 pound cat that ruled the house. Has-A-Nose was a Ragdoll. He lived to be 19 1/2 years old. He was 19 pounds. He was my cuddle buddy. Now… we have two cats that visit our yard. We also have 3 raptors that visit: a female Kestrel; a Cooper’s Hawk; and a Sharp-Shinned Hawk. Other birds that visit are quail, chickadees; and other birds found in Arizona.
    Take care. Lisa

• Linda November 6, 2014 at 8:59 am #

Lisa, what lovely cats you’ve described, Stardust, sounds so cute, going for walks on a leash, I wish I could take mine for walks here. How wonderful that you have raptors visiting your home!! We love birds, we have feeders all over our garden and live near to a bird sanctuary. Each night, hundreds of birds fly over our home returning to their nests in the sanctuary, its so peaceful to see them fly over in perfact formation.
      There’s also an eagle that visits quite often, he flys around on the thermals and the crows get quite irritated with him:)

6. Kristina and Millie November 6, 2014 at 3:44 am #

them some furry kitties! 🙂 They look so happy and content but I bet they are a handful!

7. Dotti November 6, 2014 at 4:09 am #

Your beautiful babies are definitely from fluffy heaven.
    My baby is a black rescue gal who is rather aloof, but has charmed my heart and soul for 16 yrs. I love her to the moon and back

• Linda November 6, 2014 at 9:09 am #

Thanks Dotti:)
      We also have a little rescue sweetie called Olive, she’s too cute. You are wonderful for rescuing your kitty and giving her a loving home.