Monday

I would just like to start off this post by saying thank you to everyone who sent well wishes my way, I really appreciate your kind words of comfort:) I am feeling so much better today and have started replying to your messages, you are lovely, lovely people!!
I have posted a few photos of the last few days and today…

Bill

Our tomato plants have all been staked and the lower side branches, thinned out.

Our Lamb’s Ears are flowering for the first time! Hooray:)

Caiden and Kye building dams in our little ‘stream’

There is a new pattern that has been desperate to be knitted, but has had to wait, because I have been a little under the weather. Today, I decided I couldn’t think about it anymore and had to start. Red and beige… hmmmm what could it be?? A Christmas theme perhaps?? I will show you as soon as it is finished:)

Jen discovered a heart shaped Loganberry, we have a delicious crop…

Friends, it is so good to be back here again writing and sharing about our life. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and visit a while…
In gratitude,

12 Responses to Monday

1. K November 14, 2011 at 8:27 pm #

I just saw an episode of a show called The Amazing Race – people racing in pairs all around the world, sampling cultures and having adventures. They were in Denmark in this show, and one of the tasks they had to perform was to race rabbits. They set up an amazingly charming set of rabbit steeplechase jumps, took the end of a professional (and very fat, fluffy rabbit) and ran beside the rabbit as it went over all the jumps very neatly. I wonder if Bill would be interested?

With what’s happening outside here now, your blog will be even more vital than ever – your spring and summer giving hope during our decaying autumn and heavy winter.

2. Kelly @ Creating a Family Home November 14, 2011 at 8:58 pm #

Glad you’re feeling better!

3. Lynda Halliger-Otvos November 14, 2011 at 11:10 pm #

Love that you are feeling well enough to blog again. Your loganberry smiles in its heart-shaped self.

4. Julia November 14, 2011 at 11:30 pm #

I love the heart-shaped loganberry…I am glad are feeling better {{hugs}}

5. Linda November 15, 2011 at 6:34 am #

6. Lori ann November 15, 2011 at 7:19 am #

a bunny named bill, hee hee. i like your gardens so much, your home has such a good feeling linda. can’t wait to see what you are making. 🙂

7. no spring chicken November 15, 2011 at 4:17 pm #

I’m so sorry you’ve been feeling poorly! I wondered what happened. I’m looking forward to another tiny knit for Christmas. Am I right in assuming it’s tiny? 🙂 Keep taking care of you.

Blessings, Debbie

8. del November 15, 2011 at 7:47 pm #

I’m glad to hear you’re feeling better; feeling out of sorts (as I am today, ugh) is not fun.

9. fehnna November 15, 2011 at 8:03 pm #

So glad you’re feeling better Linda! And VERY excited about another wonderful Christmas knit!

Keep getting better – keep resting!

10. Adam's Nanny November 15, 2011 at 8:51 pm #

So glad you are feeling better. I look forward to reading you blog each day. It brings so much sunshine during a dreary day at the office.

11. Rachel November 17, 2011 at 5:05 pm #

Okay, I have to ask a stupid question. Meaning I’m stupid. You said you are thinning out the lower branches on your tomato plants. I’ve not done this before. Can you explain what to do and why and all that fun informative stuff. This lousy gardener needs pointers. 😀

Thanks!!!

12. Kestrel November 19, 2011 at 11:16 pm #

Delighted you are feeling better LInda, here’s wishing you a peaceful, healthy festive season.