Creative Friday

Welcome to Creative Friday:)

Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry…etc…

I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)

8 Responses to Creative Friday

1. JenMun(a) September 30, 2011 at 11:18 am #

dear Linda, I wish you and your family a happy spring weekend!
    JenMuna

2. lilla September 30, 2011 at 11:36 am #

Hi Linda!
    Maybe it’s too soon for this little Christmas tree, but I hope someone will love it and make it…
    Have a great we
    lilla dall’Italia

3. nityakalyani September 30, 2011 at 11:50 am #

Hi Linda – wish you a happy weekend.Keeping the spirit of hallowen , I would like to share my creation in my blog http://nityakalyani-kalmat.blogspot.com/search/label/Knit%20amy%20pumpkin

4. Sylvie Créative - Créations Ma Déco Maison September 30, 2011 at 12:27 pm #

Happy Friday Linda! Lots of wonderful moments for today and the weekend!

5. Evi September 30, 2011 at 1:32 pm #

Hey ho, it’s the weekend again and if I work things out really well, I might just get a bit of time to ‘get creative’ before Monday comes round!! Have a great weekend everybody!!
    And Linda, thanks for hosting the Heart Swap – it was daunting, exciting and worth it!!!

6. Creative Design September 30, 2011 at 1:53 pm #

Linda, have a great weekend! It’s Big Red country here in Nebraska! That means college football! The Huskers play Wisconsin and it should be a nail biter!
    Sheila
    p.s.
    Love the piggies!

7. Dina September 30, 2011 at 7:18 pm #

Have a great weekend! My poor feeble brain keeps forgetting you are in an entirely different part of the world from me and talk of Spring confuses me! Gotta love how the web brings everyone closer.

8. softearthart September 30, 2011 at 8:41 pm #

Hi Linda, my New Zealand friend dyes the wool felt herself and makes this lovely dolls, cheers Marie