A new pattern is in my shop, this sweet little white mouse… She is knitted in the round with the Magic Loop Technique.

I have also added her to my Ravelry page, I have been thinking about starting a Mamma4earth Ravelry group for my patterns, but I have not yet decided… I think I must ponder it a little more:)

I have also just seen that my knitted Guinea Fowl has been featured on the Living Crafts Magazine Blog! Thank you so much Pardis, I am most grateful and honoured:)

Happy Tuesday to you all:)
xo

10 Responses to A New Little Critter Pattern, a Knitted Mouse and a Feature on the Living Crafts Magazine Blog!

1. Crystal@GreenMittens February 1, 2011 at 8:05 pm #

I just found your blog and love your little knitted creatures! I just began knitting a little lamb last night – I don’t know – for some reason it has never occurred to me before to make knitted soft animals and now I think I won’t be able to stop. 🙂

2. Kathleen February 1, 2011 at 8:23 pm #

I belong to Ravelry and would join a group featuring your items if you feel like it is the right thing for you to do at this time. I have never knitted softies, but you have inspired me to begin. I have numerous nieces and nephews and a little grandson who would greatly appreciate them.

3. the mountain fox February 1, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

That is too cute!

4. Rachel February 1, 2011 at 10:54 pm #

Congratulations!! That is exciting!

Your little mouse is sweet. I like his tiny little pink nose….

5. Carmen February 2, 2011 at 3:23 am #

So adorably cute, you are very talented.

6. goldenbird February 2, 2011 at 5:26 am #

Sweet little mouse, Linda. Love the little pink nose. Congrats on being featured on Living Crafts Blog! How wonderful.

7. WonderWhyGal February 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm #

Adorable!
    There are lots of people who knit your patterns plus you are so wonderful to give us them and add suggestions here on your blog. I would encourage you to start a group. Threads about different patterns would help people who may find your patterns long after the blog post and make it easier for sharing and showcasing.

You are an amazing fiber artist!

8. K February 3, 2011 at 3:53 am #

A group. It sounds a little like responsibility. I should really go to Ravelry more often – but I’m already leading such a crazy life – seeing more I want to make? I, too, am feeling a little cautious.

9. Valarie February 3, 2011 at 3:58 am #

How sweet is this little mouse. Congratulations on your blogpost. Your guinea fowl is fantastic.

10. Anna April 27, 2012 at 8:59 pm #

I love it! Made in acrylic yarn, and stuffed with a bit of catnip mixed in with the stuffing, it would make a great toy for my cats. I must learn how to do that Magic Loop sometime. Still using the DPN.