Creative Friday and This Moment

Welcome everyone, to Creative Friday 🙂 Thank you so much to everyone who shares the love and posts their links to their amazing work:) Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry…etc…

I also love to hear from you, so if you have a moment, please leave a comment:) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us! Just add the name of your blog to the widget and then add your blog link with the http:// at the beginning of your link address:) I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)

This Moment:
{this moment} – A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your ‘moment’ in the comments for all to find and see. Inspired by Soulemama.

Happy Friday!
xo

20 Responses to Creative Friday and This Moment

1. softearthart August 20, 2010 at 8:31 am #

I love rainbows, love and light Marie

2. Baa-Me Kniits August 20, 2010 at 8:46 am #

What fun, looks like you have been having a good week 🙂

3. Féepoussière August 20, 2010 at 8:51 am #

How funny moment! 😀

4. Shannon August 20, 2010 at 12:12 pm #

LOL! love it!

5. Mari-Ann August 20, 2010 at 2:03 pm #

Oh my, that photo made me smile! What a cutie!

6. FroggyMama August 20, 2010 at 3:19 pm #

Awesome moment – the Duda saw that hat and now he wants one of his own!

7. RoseMamie August 20, 2010 at 3:45 pm #

That is a seriously snappy look! 😉 LOVE the glasses…wondering if I can find me some of those local..hehe

Our moment..http://in-a-galaxy.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-moment_20.html

happy weekend 🙂

8. CAM August 20, 2010 at 4:37 pm #

This is the first time I’ve participated in Creative Friday so I’m very excited. It also gives you drive to finish UFOs so that next week you don’t just say…er, still working on it LOL

9. Dawn August 20, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

Oh my! Your little “gnome” is so adorable. 🙂

10. Jeanette August 20, 2010 at 6:42 pm #

Baby crafting for me!

11. moment to Moment August 20, 2010 at 11:32 pm #

Lovely moment!
    Looking forward to explore the inspiration offered by all the lovely ladies out there.
    🙂 Christina

12. Bart en Kaya August 21, 2010 at 1:48 pm #

i entered your creative friday for the first time now,
    your blog inspired me to make my own. Maybe other people get inspired by me agin 🙂

13. Linda August 21, 2010 at 2:09 pm #

Welcome CAM, thank fo r posting for the first time:)
    xo

14. Linda August 21, 2010 at 2:10 pm #

Dear Bart and Kaya
    Thanks so much for posting on my blog for the first time:)
    xo

15. Rachel August 21, 2010 at 4:59 pm #

LOL! It’s all about the eccesories baby!

16. Linda August 21, 2010 at 8:53 pm #

Thank you so much to everyone who posted, visited and commented here on Creative Friday:)
    xo

17. Naturally Chic Mama August 23, 2010 at 5:35 am #

I love the “looks” that kids put together. We should let them be our stylists!

18. Valarie August 23, 2010 at 9:55 pm #

Now there’s a look. You are so lucky to have a resident gnome. 😉 Be well.

19. K August 24, 2010 at 4:15 pm #

Here’s a funny thing: I am happy to see that it’s Tuesday, and you are still cruising on Friday’s post. I am so – I don’t know what. I am so harried by life right now, I can’t even read. I haven’t looked at even my favorite friends’ places (like yours – but I am looking at yours) because my M has been preparing to move into his apartment at university, and my eyes have needed to be on him every second that he’s here.

I will go through the links later, assuming that I get my horse work and exercise done. But I am a little sad this morning, that he’s not here to absorb my whole morning with his growing up and out on a sort of final scale. And I feel a little limp, as though much of who I am has just whooshed out into the air and left me deflated in everything except my own grown-up responsibilities.

Maybe I’m just exhausted. Anyway. I hope that you and yours are fine, and that nothing untoward is happening in your life. I love touching bases with you, even though it really does make me feel as though I am a little unproductive and dull by comparison.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with – even if only by prayer, which tends to be effective, even at long distances.

20. K August 26, 2010 at 12:42 am #

Another note: I wish that I had once, ever in my life, looked SO COOL. Awesome shot.