Creative Friday

Sheep

I’m almost finished knitting the flock of sheep for my HumanKind order, 10 sheep will be on their way by Monday. Sheep pattern is available here. It’s been really busy here, Jen and Erin have one more week left of exams and then we’re on holiday until sometime in July!! Yes!! I’m so looking forward to that. It’s also extremely cold here, winter started with a bang a few weeks ago and the temperature still hasn’t recovered. Caiden and Kye have been ill with the flu and hopefully I’ll manage to avoid it.

Have a lovely weekend.

Welcome to Creative Friday,

Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry…etc…

1. I have started a Creative Friday Flickr Group where you can post your beautiful photos that you link to each Creative Friday. To join the group, please go here.

2. If you would be so kind as to link back to Natural Suburbia in your blog post that would be lovely or pin, share on Facebook and Twitter.

, ,

8 Responses to Creative Friday

1. Denise June 19, 2015 at 4:29 pm #

Those sheep look interesting, do you have a link to the pattern? How cold does it get there in winter? We are just starting summer in Canada and we had a very long, cold, snowy winter this year so the sun and flowers are a welcome change, I hope you avoid the flu!

• Linda June 20, 2015 at 11:48 am #

Hi Denise, I’ve added a link to the sheep pattern in the post:) It gets quite cold here, it’s been -2 deg Celsius but I’m sure it gets much colder in Canada. You must be enjoying your summer now. I think I’ve just managed t avoid the flu thanks:)
      Have a great weekend.

2. Sherry June 19, 2015 at 5:41 pm #

Thanks for hosting this weekly party. If you get the chance, please come to my party. It’s going on now at olives-n-okra.com. I’d love to have you join us:-)

3. Kristina & Millie June 20, 2015 at 2:12 am #

I am sure you will be glad to get those sheep done! 🙂
    have a fun weekend!

• Linda June 20, 2015 at 11:49 am #

Thanks so much for popping in here:)

4. Evi June 20, 2015 at 2:47 am #

Hi Linda!! I’m so happy to be joining in with you once again! Life is a little busy so theres not much creativity happening right now but sometimes a gal just has to create no matter what!
    I hope you manage to avoid the dreaded flu.
    Have a great weekend.

• Linda June 20, 2015 at 11:50 am #

Hi Evi!! It’s lovely to hear from you!! Hope it’s not too cold where you are xx

5. Tina June 20, 2015 at 2:49 pm #