Boxing Day

Pear Blossoms

Mushroom

Lavender

Berries

Lemons

Photos by Erin

Today started off early for us, about 3 am this morning. I could hear a noise down the passage and went to check on the boys, Kye was vomiting and feeling really awful. We brought him through to our bed and he had such a high fever and couldn’t fall back to sleep. The next few hours were spent trying to get him to the bathroom before he needed to vomit. Eventually he did go to sleep and we all slept in until 9am. I haven’t slept that late for years! We made a bed for him in the lounge on the couch and he slept all morning until about 2pm. The poor little angel…

Erin and I went outside for a walk while Richard stayed with Kye. She’s really enjoying photography and looks for detail in each shot, she took all of these photos today. Richard made us a wonderful lunch and then we both fell asleep in the lounge in an attempt to recover from last night. Kye is up and about now but still doesn’t look 100 % yet. I’ve been giving him the n.v.d. homeopathic remedy from Pegasus for nausea, vomiting and diarrhea and it seems to be working.

Thunder is rolling in the distance, we are in for a huge storm.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday and are enjoying a relaxing Boxing Day today.

8 Responses to Boxing Day

1. Lise December 26, 2013 at 6:49 pm #

I am so sorry to hear that Kye has been ill, especially at Christmastime. I hope he is feeling better and that the rest of you stay well.

• Linda December 26, 2013 at 8:11 pm #

Thanks so much Lise:)
      Wishing you a wonderful 2014!

2. steph December 26, 2013 at 11:18 pm #

Do hope he didn’t share!!! (and is feeling 100% real real soon)

Let’s hope for a happy and HEALTHY!! new year!

• Linda December 27, 2013 at 8:56 am #

Hi Steph,
      He is much better today and thank goodness he didn’t share;)
      Wishing you a wonderful 2014 too
      xo

3. Mary Anne Komar December 27, 2013 at 3:02 am #

Hope you all can enjoy the rest of your holiday, and the photos are great!

• Linda December 27, 2013 at 8:57 am #

Thanks Mary Ann and you too:)

4. Marlene December 27, 2013 at 10:16 am #

Hi Linda! I am glad to see that you turn to alternative medicines for your family. We always keep a bottle of coloidal silver handy for any problem bacterial or viral. Good for the animals as well. Lots of info about it on internet. Have a good holiday!

5. Anne Coccinelle December 28, 2013 at 1:24 pm #

Hello! In France, we don’t have Boxing Day even we have many days off. But it is a good idea because it’s very hard to work on 26th very often people are tired or ill.
    Erin’s pictures are wonderful and I send her special thanks for the ladybug <3. Ladybug is my personnal lucky charm. Have a nice day !