Creative Friday

Natural+Suburbia110

Today has been a busy day, Jen had a physics class this morning, then she went to work at a retirement home for an hour and a half for one of her Consumer Studies assignments. She had to offer her time for Nelson Mandela day, the day has already passed but her assignment was based on giving your time to a worthy cause. She has just gone back to another physics class this afternoon. Her tests start soon and her tutor is having a baby so she is having  as many classes as possible before her baby arrives. Then we will all head out, drop everyone off at scouts tonight AND Richard and I will be going on a date! Can’t wait to spend some time with him.

Welcome to Creative Friday,

Please feel free to post your links to anything you have created and would like to share, it can be a recipe, sewing tutorial, knitting tutorial, felting, crochet, crafts, art, spinning, weaving, working with fibre, photography, poetry…etc…

I have added a Creative Friday button on the sidebar of my blog, please feel free to add it to your blog for Creative Friday and link it to http://www.naturalsuburbia.com/ so others can find this space and share their creativity too:)

1. I have started a Creative Friday Flickr Group where you can post your beautiful photos that you link to each Creative Friday. To join the group, please go here.

2. If you would be so kind as to link back to Natural Suburbia in your blog post that would be lovely or pin, share on Facebook and Twitter.

10 Responses to Creative Friday

1. Rachel~At the Butterfly Ball August 16, 2013 at 5:43 pm #

Thanks Linda for hosting this every week! I so enjoy visiting all of the wonderful links, such a great way to find new blogs!

• Linda August 16, 2013 at 8:36 pm #

You are welcome Rachel! Thanks for visiting here:)

2. Dawn August 16, 2013 at 5:58 pm #

Oh, good for you! Have a great time on your date night! I haven’t linked up with Creative Friday in a long time, but I finally did something creative this week, so I will join. ; )

• Linda August 16, 2013 at 8:37 pm #

We did, thanks dear Dawn:) It’s so lovely to have you posting here and your dining room make-over is stunning, you are very creative.
      x

3. Valerie August 16, 2013 at 7:50 pm #

Hello! Thanks for Creative Fridays. I enjoy them so much! I feel embarrassed that my computer only lets me upload an ugly icon (power symbol) rather than a photo like everybody else. (At least that’s what it looks like on my computer.) Any ideas as to why? I get an error message every time I try the other options and it has been that way ever since you went to the picture format over the word-link format. I am in the USA using a Mac, so perhaps that is it? Thanks!

• Linda August 16, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

Hi Valerie,
      I’m not sure why it won’t post a photo but I’m happy to post one for you, I have emailed you, you can let me know:)

4. Natalie August 16, 2013 at 8:00 pm #

Super,
    Enjoy your date 🙂
    xo

• Linda August 16, 2013 at 8:38 pm #

Thanks Nat, it was lovely:)
      x

5. Andrea from ziezo August 17, 2013 at 10:04 am #

Thanks for hosting Linda. Have a lovely weekend!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. What is Wet Felting ? : A 5-minute Handwork Homeschool Lesson | Handwork Homeschool - August 17, 2013

[…] to Natural Suburbia’s Creative Friday Happy-Go-Lucky’s Shine On […]