Yarn Along

I am joining in with Ginny’s Yarn Along again this week. I have made quite a lot of progress with my Multnomah Shawl, I just love the waves of the feather and fan border. It is almost finished, I have about 6 more repeats to go.

The crochenit bath mat is such fun, I am so happy to have learnt this new skill, the cotton is very soft indeed!

Enjoying Zakka Sewing.

These are bits and pieces of my ‘secret’ knitting pattern I am busy designing, I will keep you posted about my little Santa Gnome:) Thought he would look quite sweet perched on the edge of our mantelpiece at Christmas time.

PS I am having a huge Christmas Giveaway that closes on Friday, if you would like to enter, leave a comment here.

18 Responses to Yarn Along

1. pinkundine November 23, 2011 at 11:15 am #

Your Multnomah is looking amazing, I can’t believe how much progress you’ve made 🙂

2. Gracey is not my name.... November 23, 2011 at 12:45 pm #

Your WIP’s are looking good! The Multnomah looks great! Love the yarn!

3. MARİFETANE (Elif Hatice) November 23, 2011 at 2:02 pm #

harika şeyler .şal çok güzel görünüyor ellerine sağlık.

4. scraps of starlight November 23, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

What a beautiful piece of work!
    That secret pattern looks very exciting too 🙂

5. nunu November 23, 2011 at 4:54 pm #

it’s all looking very lovely and i love that little santa you’re working on!

6. Crunchy Momma November 23, 2011 at 5:33 pm #

Wow, what an accomplishment that shawl is! Stunning. Thanks for sharing.

7. Kelly @ Creating a Family Home November 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm #

Neat colors in your Multnomah! I want to knit another one someday, maybe in a worsted weight yarn.

How did you like the Irish Country Doctor? I also read the Irish Country Village — there’s a whole series!

8. Tracey November 23, 2011 at 9:30 pm #

You’ve have made a lot of progess on your shawl and it looks lovely.

I also love the litte gnome!
    xx

9. Lori ann November 23, 2011 at 9:51 pm #

dear linda, i love all your photos of what you’ve been up to. your shawl is gorgeous, it looks like something you will get alot of wear out of.
    i don’t know if thanksgiving is practiced in s.a. but the sentiment is always welcome i think…happy thanksgiving!

10. steph November 23, 2011 at 11:32 pm #

With those beautiful multicolored flecks in that yarn–you’ll be able to wear your shawl with everything! How very, very lovely!

11. K November 24, 2011 at 12:54 am #

I really am doing things, too. Not as cool as the things you do of course, but I like ’em. Except I can’t post them because they are PRESENTS!!!! Many kisses – and tomorrow is our American Thanksgiving – Chaz and I have been cooking and running secret errands all day. Tomorrow, we will get up early, stuff the turkey, finish pies and mashed potatoes and set the grand table for the feast – then sit back and watch football, breathing in the smell of sage and apples and turkey and pumpkin – I wish you a day just as full of the deepest smells of home!

12. Becks November 24, 2011 at 2:26 am #

Your Multnomah is looking great, you make me want to get back to mine now….
    Santa gnome is looking cute too.
    x

13. Rachel November 24, 2011 at 8:31 am #

I downloaded the pattern for the shawl I like it so much. Love the yarn you chose! I’m hoping to start on mine soon!!

14. Rachel November 24, 2011 at 8:31 am #

15. Andria November 24, 2011 at 3:22 pm #

Oh wow your shawl is so pretty, I love the yarn you chose. I also love the blue of the other yarn, what a cheerful colour to have in your house.

16. Deb November 24, 2011 at 7:44 pm #

Your shawl is such a pretty colour & the little Christmas gnome is adorable 🙂

17. fehnna November 27, 2011 at 7:30 pm #

Looking forward to the little gnome, it looks SO cute!

18. Pumpkin Pie Baby November 28, 2011 at 2:49 am #

What a pretty shawl. I love the black with little flecks of color. And that blue cotton yarn you’re working with is gorgeous. I look forward to seeing your little santa gnome!