Glycerine soap bars
Dried rose petals
Lavender essential oil
Stick for stirring
1. Cut up the glycerine into little cubes.
2. Set up a double boiler, I used a pot and immersed an old, clean tin into the water.
3. Heat up the water.
4. Place the glycerine into the tin and let it melt, stir with a stick.
5.Once the glycerine has melted, remove the pot from the water, add the essential oils and the dried rose petals and stir.
6. Pour the melted mixture into some moulds, I used ice cube trays.
7. Wait for your soap to dry and then pop your soap out of the moulds.
This really was a lovely little activity and hardly took any time at all.