15 Years Today…

15 Years ago today, Richard and I were married. Gosh… we both look so young… We have had the most amazing 15 years together, we have both grown so much…
I love you today more than ever my love…

25 Responses to 15 Years Today…

1. Shannon April 13, 2011 at 12:42 pm #

Warmest Congratulations to you both such a fabulous milestone! And don’t you just look so young indeed. xx

2. Rene' Sharp April 13, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

Congrats on your wonderful achievement, wishing you many many more happy years together my friend!!

3. SusieKnits April 13, 2011 at 1:09 pm #

Congratulations! Warm wishes for many more happy years together.

4. W-S Wanderings April 13, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

Happy anniversary! And such a beautiful couple. Incredible how quickly 15 years can go, isn’t it? And it is clear that you have been wonderfully blessed along the way.

Wishing you countless more blessings in the years to come…

5. Prettydreamer April 13, 2011 at 2:45 pm #

Linda, oh happy anniversary!! What a wonderful wedding picture … I am imagining you are wearing the same smiles to this day! 🙂 pamela

6. RoseMamie April 13, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

Happy Anniversary! And many more 🙂

7. sarah in the woods April 13, 2011 at 2:54 pm #

Happy anniversary!

8. Berceste April 13, 2011 at 3:00 pm #

Congratulations!

I wish more beautiful years with health and wellness both of you.

9. PandaBearofDoom April 13, 2011 at 3:24 pm #

Aww congrats. XD I hope you guys have 50 + more years together

10. Kelly April 13, 2011 at 4:57 pm #

What a beautiful pictures of the two of you! Happy anniversary, dear friend!

11. anushka April 13, 2011 at 5:12 pm #

beautiful! congratulations!

12. Danielle April 13, 2011 at 5:21 pm #

beautiful picture :)happy anniversary to you both xx

13. K April 13, 2011 at 6:08 pm #

In a world marked by carelessness and acts without meaning, you two have established your ground. You have surrounded your home with a lush and brilliant greening, and filled it with children, trust, imagination, work and love. This makes you unusual – which is sad for the world, but wonderful for those who know you. And for the children that you have brought to the world – children no abandoned to find their own way, but lovingly lead and blessed. I don’t understand why everyone can’t see the loveliness of such a life.

The photograph is beautiful. Holding much promise. But you two are the ones who made the promise a reality.

14. valarie April 13, 2011 at 6:10 pm #

Very Happy Anniversary to both of you Linda and Richard. May you have many more wonderful, healthy and happy years together. You were a beautiful bride Linda!!!!

15. Rachel April 13, 2011 at 6:54 pm #

Well how in the world is anyone supposed to comment after Kristen’s? I don’t have the beautiful flow of words that she does so if I tried to say the same thing it would come out horribly. I echo what she said and am so grateful I’ve gotten to know you through your blog.

Congratulations on fifteen years. Beautiful fifteen years ago. Beautiful today.

16. Dawn April 13, 2011 at 7:44 pm #

You two are a gorgeous couple! Happy Anniversary Linda! It’s my parent’s anniversary today too. 🙂

17. HOEPZIKA ! April 13, 2011 at 9:00 pm #

Congratulations!

18. woolies April 14, 2011 at 1:59 am #

Happy Anniversary! You both look young and beautiful. 🙂

19. earthboysblog April 14, 2011 at 3:22 am #

Oh Linda,, you are so beautiful. I so agree with what Kristin said in her message. Congratulations.

20. Darcys Knotty Knitter April 14, 2011 at 3:27 am #

Happy Anniversary:)((((Hugs))))Darcy

21. Baa-Me Kniits April 14, 2011 at 2:08 pm #

Yep I second Rachel, no one is as eloquent as Kristen….she has said it all perfectly! Happy Anniversary to you both and many many more happy years xx 🙂

22. Laura from The Wood Garden April 14, 2011 at 3:45 pm #

Happy anniversary, Linda! It is amazing isn’t it, how much two people can grow together when they share their lives throughout so many years. My husband and I have only been married 10 years, but when we look back at our younger selves, it seems we aren’t the same people at all, not even close!

Laura Jeanne

23. Yvonne April 14, 2011 at 3:45 pm #

Congratulations Linda!!
    Wich you and your husband much love for the next 15 years.

Love, Yvonne

24. Jon and Lisa April 15, 2011 at 3:33 am #

What a lovely picture! Happy Anniversary!

25. Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} April 15, 2011 at 6:51 am #

Happy Anniversary Linda 🙂 You both look so cute in your wedding photo!
    Hugs